Ahh, Not More Repairs!

Somehow our switch was dropped (probably not the first time) and started malfunctioning. The issue seemed to be one connected with power. It was pretty straightforward to open the switch up and take a look inside. I made what repairs I could and cleaned off the dust and… it was fixed. I have a suspicion that the issue was really to do with overheating. So we’ll have to see if the issues continue. I’m tempted to rebuild the switch around a different shell which might run cooler.